Ardent Staffing Solutions
Today is a great day for a new job!
Senior Tech Position – Office position located in Marlborough, MA
Significant general IT experience servicing small business clients as well as excellent customer service skills required.
- $53 – $58 an hour temp to hire OR
- $100 – $120k p/year direct hire based on level of experience
- Rate depends on experience and fit for the position
- The Technology Partner will provide Sr level technical support to end clients (generally small businesses ranging from 5-70 users).
- The successful candidate will be self-supervising, able to provide technical mentorship to more junior resources, have significant general IT experience servicing small business clients.
- Must have experience problem solving issue with LAN, wireless networking, connectivity, cloud backup, printing, laptop repair, software selection/maintenance/upgrades.
- Must be able to provide technical strategy advice to business owners/managers.
Must be willing and able to provide support either on premise or remote depending on the situation.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently on both support and project work with little to no supervision usually the technician will be working alone on work ranging from: Escalated trouble tickets, machine/server builds, email migrations, assessing software packages and making recommendations for the client, working on internal systems and processes to enhance automation and speed, and many more.
The successful person will need to be able to juggle multiple tickets and priorities to ensure they are working on what is most important first as well as managing the client relationship to ensure the end-client feels taken care of.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Wintel Desktop build and troubleshooting support
- WIFI setup and support
- Firewall (Fortinet)
- Antivirus (Cylance)
- Remote Monitoring software (Datto).
Location: Marlborough, occasionally client sites, home-office. The majority of the clients are inside of the 495 belt (some clients in NH, RI, and CT)
Remote: After the initial ramp-up period the successful candidate will be able to work from home a few days a week, but they are expected to work from the office in Marlborough as well.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org