Ardent Staffing Solutions
Our passion is people!
Do you have great customer service skills? Are you looking for a new career opportunity with exceptional growth potential?
We are hiring for multiple Personal Banker positions across the Northern region. Personal Bankers provide high level customer service while processing bank customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to complex financial transactions.
Job Responsibilities for Personal Bankers:
- Processes Teller transactions for customers including account services, accepting loan payments and safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, verifying currency, balancing cash drawer, and night deposits
- Branches located in Pepperell, Littleton, Lunenburg, Ayer, and Sudbury
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/operations and guidelines
Job Requirements for Personal Bankers:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months+ related experience preferred but not required
- Superior customer service skills
- General math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
$16 – $18 p/hour – Training provided. Direct hire position.
Full benefits available after 30 days of employment including Medical / Dental / Vision / 401 Call us at (508) 530 – 7212. Upload your resume below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com