Ardent Staffing Solutions
Our passion is people!
Do you have great customer service skills? Are you looking for a new career opportunity with exceptional growth potential?
No experience required…will train!!! We are hiring for a Personal Banker position across the Northern region. Personal Bankers provide high level customer service while processing bank customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to complex financial transactions.
Job Responsibilities for Personal Bankers:
- Processes Teller transactions for customers including account services, accepting loan payments and safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, verifying currency, balancing cash drawer, and night deposits
- Branches located in Pepperell, Littleton, Lunenburg, Ayer, and Sudbury
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/operations and guidelines
Job Requirements for Personal Bankers:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months+ related experience preferred but not required
- Superior customer service skills
- General math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
$16 – $18 p/hour – Training provided. Direct hire position.
Full benefits available after 30 days of employment including Medical / Dental / Vision / 401 Call us at (508) 530 – 7212. Upload your resume below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com