Customer Service and Production Analyst
Ardent Staffing Solutions
Our Passion Is People
We are hiring an experienced Customer Service/Production Analyst for a rapidly growing electronics company.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service / Production Analyst:
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming inquiries in person, by telephone, and/or by email.
- Provide quotes, order status updates to customers
- Interface with Production to expedite requests
- Build client relationships to meet or exceed their expectations
- Ability to think under pressure & outside of the box to help customers find solutions for their needs/situations
- Perform detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with the team & customers to ultimately ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate priority orders with Production to meet customer expectations.
- Create accurate Work Orders
Ideal Customer Service / Production Analysts will have the following skills:
- Must have good phone skills, be professional & polite, and have a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated, high energy and ability to move mentally at a rapid pace.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of our products, services, and customer service policies.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word; computer savvy enough to navigate Access Db, and conduct online research.
- Ability to think under pressure to help customers find solution for their needs/situations.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills; excellent communicator.
- Ability to sit at desk as necessary.Knowledge of receiving process; handle incoming packages
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com